Post surgery recovery can take a span of a few days to months. You don’t need to suffer boredom just because you are stuck in the bed. A variety of activities like reading, listening to music, movies can be carried out to drive away the boredom and exhaustion. However, the website MyMeditravel suggests playing the following games as an exciting thing to do during the recovery phase.
• Playing classic board games like chess, Scrabble, Monopoly with visitors is a cool thing to do. You can even play the online versions of the classic games, hop to expert level and sharpen your gaming skills.
• Video games are more likely to refrain you from growing bored. The latest model PlayStation, a PC or even an old gaming device is more than enough to play your favorite games. The options are endless. However, you can choose your game based on your interests and likes.
• The puzzle game, Will’s world is iPhone compatible and quite challenging to play. People who are looking for something more compact can go for it.
• You can do plenty of stuff with the best selling video game, Minecraft. You can set your own goals and switch between survival and creative modes.
• The tell-tale adventurous games like Batman are absolute time killers. You need to face challenges and be ready to accept the awards and rewards for the things you accomplish.
• You can consider playing Simcity, the popular video game series where you can design, create and shape your metropolitan city.
• Role-play games like stardew valley can be quite interesting. A pretend to act with farmland, where you can cultivate crops, harvest, grow livestock and make money is given. Playing for a few hours per day is not going to do any bad to you; however, too much screen time and addiction can have adverse health effects.…